- He did a private study tour of Europe, SriLanka, Australia, U.S.A etc. His purpose was to cultivate his artistic sensibility and touch on the cultural beauty of each country.
- He began designing jewelry in order to realize the beauty of jewelry itself and to broaden his own capacity as jewelry dealer while he engaged in jewelry sales as his principal business.
- His work was entered in the Creative Contest for the first time and it won a prize. Since then he has vigorously attempted to win several competitions and in fact has won fifteen prizes in the past fourteen years and has received wide recognition for the quality of his art both within the country and outside it. Especially his serial work with the motifs of the Cosmos and Nature have an established reputation.
- He has started nationwide sales of his originally designed jewelry called “Mitsuo Collection”. He not only offers finished products as jewelry art but also designs jewelry at the request of customers. This work has won a good reputation both for the beauty of the design and the fact that every piece is made uniquely for a customer.
- Principal with jewelry design academy opening.
The design concept is based on the harmony of jewelry and nature. The finished beauty results from the interplay of a sensitive design sense and the use of dynamic lines. It is art originated from a love of the infinite universe and Mother Earth.
|1989||Won a prize in the Creative Contest.|
|1991||Won a gold prize in the Creative Contest.|
|1992||Won a prize in the International Pearl Design Contest.|
|1992||Won a prize in the Jewelry Contest sponsored by the JJA（Japan Jewelry Association）.|
|1993||Won a silver prize in the International Pearl Design Contest.|
|1994||Won a prize in the Singapore Jewelry Design Competition.|
|1995||Won a prize from the director of Small and Medium Enterprises Agency in the jewelry Contest sponsored by the JJA.|
|1996||Won a prize in the Jewelry Art Design Contest.|
|1996||Won a prize in the International Pearl Design Contest.|
|1998||Won a prize from the Mayor of Kochi city in the Fifth Nangoku Tosa Coral Master piece Contest.|
|1999||Won a prize in the International Pearl Design Contest.|
|1999||Won a prize in the Sixth Nangoku Tosa Coral Master piece Contest.|
|1999||Won a prize in the National Craft Contest by Public Subscription.|
|2002||Won a prize in the Ninth Nangoku Tosa Coral Master piece Contest.|
|2003||Won an Akoya Cultured pearl Award in the International Pearl Design Contest.|